Cambridge RDA is a voluntary, not-for-profit organisation that is solely supported by the community. All donations go towards our riding programmes, horses, arena and grounds.
- Feed for the horses, especially hay.
- Tack including good quality saddlery, saddle pads, halters.
- Winter and summer covers.
- Grooming gear.
- Consumables like worming paste.
We are often looking to buy or lease kind, unflappable horses or ponies. An ideal RDA horse is:
- 8 to 12 years old.
- 13 to 15.2 hands high.
- Quiet and kind with good ground manners.
- Able to tolerate strange sights, sounds, movements and mounting techniques.
- Has slow and smooth paces.
- Has a background in Pony Club, Adult Riding or has had some schooling.
All Sew Embroidery
Duncan Do-It Ltd (Home maintenance)
GDK Concrete Contractors
A1 Bobcats and Concrete
Waikato Farriers Association
J and J Laughton Shredding Services
Ailene Cuthbertson - Webs